Springs in Perth, WA
Based in Osborne Park, Boynes Springs has been one of Western Australia’s leading spring manufacturers in Perth since 1969.
Specialising in the custom design and supply of spring and wire form products for a wide variety of applications, our workshop is equipped with state-of-the-art machinery including presses, high-speed spring coilers, guillotines, laser cutting technology, bending and hole punching machines and on-site furnace.
It is because of our equipment that we are able to produce wire and springs at unique specifications with great accuracy – whether it’s a simple prototype or a bulk order. All our products are manufactured to the highest possible quality, comfortably meeting Australian standards while remaining reasonably priced.
Below is a list of the products we manufacture at our facility:
As a specialist industrial spring manufacturer, we produce and stock a variety of types, each of which are helical springs created for very specific applications. None of our industrial products are sent off without rigorous testing to ensure that they meet regulatory tolerance specification, deflection, pressure maintenance and ratio.
Produced from 0.2mm to 3mm thick material that successfully flexes under extreme pressure, leaf springs are widely-used in small electronic parts and equipment. We use premium-grade steel that bounces back instead of snapping in demanding environments, making us your preferred custom leaf spring manufacturer in WA.
Coil Springs Perth
Coil springs have been put to great use over the decades in the automotive industry for safe vehicle handling and comfort. Our coil spring manufacturing process produces a helical spring in spiral form that is available in many different strengths, used to absorb and support the heavy weight of vehicles travelling through unforgiving terrains.
Here is a detailed list of our stocked spring and wire products:
- Bellville Washers
- Clock Springs
- Compression Springs in Perth
- Die Springs
- Metal Shapes and Engineering
- Tension Springs
- Torsion Springs
- Wire Forms
We offer a range of specialist services that successfully meet the unique requirements of our clients. This includes anything from a custom-built spring product to an emergency replacement for your production facility. We house a team of fully-qualified technicians that work quickly with great efficiency, completing every single job to the highest possible industry standards.
- Custom Spring Manufacturing will produce a prototype or large order to your exact specifications. We’ve been doing this since 1966 and can create every single type of spring and wiring product possible, whether for compression, tension, torsion and agriculture outcomes.
- Our Urgent Breakdown Service will serve you when you need it the most. Since we’re a business, we understand how costly downtime can be. Thus, we have mobile units in Perth that will get your operations up and running in no time.
- Spring Testing ensures that all our spring products exert a specific force at a certain length. This eliminates the potential risk caused by faulty products and keeps springs performing at the optimal level.
If you’re looking for high quality springs in Perth, you’re at the right place.
Leave us a message below and we’ll get back to you with an obligation-free quote.
If you’d prefer to speak directly to a consultant, call us now on (08) 9446 5666 or visit our workshop at 6 Sarich Court, Osborne Park, WA.
We’re open five days a week from 7am to 5pm.